Card Recognition

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Let it Snow and friend tag


Hello!  I'm working away over here.... I've got a few (chuckle) coffee cards ready for the big Coffee Lovers Bloghop (tomorrow!!!!)...  and I managed to pull off the December card class I teach (despite some serious procrastination) and oh, there's always those day jobs of mine.  But... today I've got 2 tags for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine twist.... now that I look at the first tag I'm not so sure what's feminine about it... but I love snow (challenge for Day#5).  The second tag is for Day #6, Grey, Purple and Green.  I used the Concord & 9th die with a PTI tag die and a vintage rubber pine tree stamp that's probably 20 years old.  Wishing everyone a fabulous Thursday, I'l be back tomorrow with a coffee overload.


1 comment:

Kittie said...

Both of your tags are lovely. I especially love how you die cut the sentiment with the pine branch image in place. Your Let it Snow tag is wonderful. I love, love, love die cuts to play with.